Kysymyksiä ja vastauksia: 73
- Audio and Video from an HDMI Device doesn't output to my TV when my Av Receiver is on Standby ModeIf you want to enjoy video and audio from connected devices, even when the power is not on, change the settings of the receiver as follows: In the
menu, set CTRL.HDMI to CTRL ON Then set STBY.THRU to ON or
- Can I connect an external FM antenna to my AV receiver?It's not possible to connect an external FM antenna to the STR-DHx90 series. When experiencing poor reception sensitivity, try the following options: Relocate the receiver to the vicinity of a window. Experiment
- My STR-DHx90 AV receiver has no sound or low sound levelEach of the following steps represents a possible solution to this issue, so check the device status after completing each step: Make sure that your unit and every connected device is powered on. Check that all
- Can I connect a karaoke microphone to my STR-DH series receiver?The STR-DHx90 series AV receiver does not have a microphone terminal, so you can't connect a microphone.
- What kind of speaker can I connect to my STR-DH receiver?You can connect speakers with compatible resistance from 6 to 16 Ω to the STR-DH*90 series. For STR models other than the STR-DH*90 series it is not possible to connect an active speaker or soundbar because they
- Is it normal that the rear speakers from my 7.1 surround sound system are outputting sound even though the audio content played is coming from a 5.1 source, even when Auto Format Decode is selected?Yes, the system is designed to enhance your sound experience when a channel for the 7.1 surround sound rear speakers (Surround Back Channel) is available. If a 7.1 surround sound system is connected to your Sony
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!
- The Wi-Fi signal drops out or keeps losing connection.Select your product and refer to the applicable troubleshooting section. VAIO Computer Television (Android TV) Television (other than Android TV) Other products
- Why is it important to use the correct (supplied) USB-cable with my product?Most Sony products that are supplied with a USB cable are catered to function with your specific product. Using a different cable might be the reason why your product isn’t functioning optimally. For example, your