VAIO Smart Network, Version 3.7.0.07150 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the VAIO Smart Network for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Note:For performing a Clean Install Vista OS should install the following
- All the drivers first
- Sony Shared Library
- Sony Notebook Utilities
- VAIO Smart Network
This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the SOASNW-00254542-0042.EXE program.
- Download the SOASNW-00254542-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the SOASNW-00254542-0042.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At "User Account Control" click "Yes"
- At "Select Country" please select the country you want for this installation and click "Next"
- At the "VAIO Smart Network for Microsoft® Windows® 7" and "Next".
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree"
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At "This system must be restarted to complete the installation" click "OK" to restart the computer
If either a "Severe" error or "Software Status" message box appears, please check the list of Known Issues and Limitations.
The installation of the VAIO Smart Network is completed.
- 32 / 64 bit
- 17.06 Mb